|Brewing some tea.|
\pros-uh-POG-ruh-fee\ , noun:
1. A description of a person’s appearance, career, personality, etc.
2. A study of a collection of persons or characters, esp. their appearances, careers, personalities, etc., within a historical, literary, or social context.
\pal-in-JEN-uh-sis\ , noun:
1. Rebirth; regeneration.
2. In biology, embryonic development that reproduces the ancestral features of the species.
3. Baptism in the Christian faith.
4. The doctrine of transmigration of souls.
\LIK-er-ish\ , adjective:
1. Fond of and eager for choice food.
2. Greedy; longing.
3. Lustful; lecherous.
\TOO-tuhl-ij; TYOO-\ , noun
1. The act of guarding or protecting; guardianship; protection.
2. The state of being under a guardian or tutor.
3. Instruction, especially individual instruction accompanied by close attention and guidance.
\NOS-truhm\ , noun:
1. A medicine of secret composition and unproven or dubious effectiveness; a quack medicine.
2. A usually questionable remedy or scheme; a cure-all.
definition - to unrobe, to undress.
definition - slang for a clever, unscrupulous person.
definition - an insane or greatly exaggerated dread of poisons.
\ga-STRON-uh-mee\ , noun.
\lol-uh-puh-LOO-zuh\ , noun.
definition - an extraordinary or unusual thing, person, or event; an exceptional example or instance.
definition - knowing or anticipating the outcome of events before they happen.
\ahn RE-gluh\ , adjective
definition - in order; according to the rules; correct.
\mack-uh-NAY-shuhn; mash-\ , noun
The act of plotting.
A crafty scheme; a cunning design or plot intended to accomplish some usually evil end.
\soo-DOL-uh-jee\ , noun
definition - lying considered as an art.